- As a professional certified coach with the International Coach Federation, Sabrina has more than 15 years of experience in executive coaching since starting her coaching career in Korea, successfully training over 500 coaches.
- Since then, she has gained an extensive global knowledge on people and leadership from meeting over 1,000 leaders of organizations from around the world. With her own coaching practice focused on leadership and positive culture coaching, emotional intelligence, communication, the way of working, and collaboration.
- Based on her diverse professional background, she provides powerful coaching and workshops, as well as coaching services for a range of multinational companies not only in Korea but also in Asia region.
- In addition to coaching for organisations from a diverse range of industries, including F&B, consumer electronics, auto manufacturing, financial services, pharmaceuticals, and luxury goods, she has also provided business coaching classes to students at Sehan University in 2015 as an adjunct professor.
- Further to taking on the role of president of the Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches in 2013-2015 and publishing a program book “Principles and skills of coaching for Social Workers”, her accomplishments include founding the world game ‘positive 100 days project’, which has reached over 500 people across 14 countries so far, leading them to enjoy their lives more with positive energy. This world peace movement has been awarded at World Game conference as a best influencing project as a World Game